Minnesota Fringe Festival
Tickets + admission
All shows start promptly at published times. Avoid disappointment: Be on time.
Where to get tickets
- ONLINE: fringefestival.org
- PHONE: OvationTix at (866) 811‑4111
- IN PERSON: Single tickets and passes available at venue box offices; passes available at the concierge desk at Fringe Central
Fringe admission button
Spiffy Fringe buttons are required for entry with purchased tickets. Your button gets you loads of theater discounts throughout the year and identifies you as a person with excellent taste in festivals.
- $4 Fringe admission button
Buttons are on sale at all Fringe venue box offices.
Tickets are available at the box office 30 minutes before performance start times. All seating is general admission.
- $12 Regular adult ticket
- $5 Kids 12 and under
- $10 Seniors (62 and up), students and MPR members
Kids under five years old are not admitted to shows outside the Kids’ Fringe. Seniors and students must have valid identification; Minnesota Public Radio members must have membership card.
Get a fistful of art for just a fistful of cash. Buy a five- or ten-show punch card to share tickets among friends or go on your own binge with an Ultra Pass.
- $50 Five-show punch card—save $2 a ticket!
- $90 Ten-show punch card—save $3 a ticket!
- $150 Ultra Pass—see everything for one low price!
BONUS! Ultra Pass holders get free companion tickets for all shows they attend on Thursday, July 30 and Friday, July 31.
Multi-show pass reservations
For just a $1 fee, pass holders may make reservations online or by calling OvationTix toll free at (866) 811‑4111.
Pass holders that want to reserve online can do the following:
1. Visit the show page, click the "Buy Tickets" button and choose the show time and number of tickets you want.
2. On the shopping cart page, select the type of pass you have; the price will be $0.00.
3. On the checkout page a one dollar service fee is added.