For the press
2012 press kit
All the basic information for the 2012 Minnesota Fringe Festival in one handy PDF.
To request press accreditation, please email email@example.com.
2012 press FAQ
- Name: Minnesota Fringe Festival (first reference), Minnesota Fringe or Fringe
- Dates: Thursday, August 2 through Sunday, August 12, 2012
- Shows: 165 different productions
- Running time: All shows no more than 60 minutes
- 2012 is the 19th anniversary
- Web site: fringefestival.org
- Location: 15 stages in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Tickets: $12 plus $4 admission button; kids’ tickets (12 and under) are $5 and don’t require a button; multi-show passes available. Tickets on sale July 1 from OvationTix at (866) 811-4111 or at fringefestival.org and at the box office 30 minutes before performance.
- About us: Minnesota Fringe is an annual performing arts festival in Minneapolis-St. Paul. For eleven days, over a thousand artists present works in every discipline and genre. No one selects the participating shows. Instead, a lottery determines which of nearly 400 applicants win production slots in the festival.
Visit our year-round website for more press information and downloads.