2014 press kit
The 2014 Minnesota Fringe press kit will be coming soon! Keep checking back for more details!
2014 press FAQ
This as a reference guide for fact checks about the Minnesota Fringe Festival. Last updated January 31, 2014.
- Name: Minnesota Fringe Festival (first reference), Minnesota Fringe or Fringe
- Dates: Thursday, July 31 through Sunday, August 10, 2014
- Shows: 170 different productions
- Running time: All shows are no more than 60 minutes
- 2014 is the 21st anniversary
- Web site: fringefestival.org
- Location: 15+ stages in Minneapolis
- Tickets: $12 plus $4 admission button; kids’ tickets (12 and under) are $5 and don’t require a button; multi-show passes available. Tickets on sale July 1 at fringefestival.org and at the box office 30 minutes before performance during the festival.
- About us: Minnesota Fringe is an annual performing arts festival in Minneapolis. For eleven days, over a thousand artists present works in every discipline and genre. No one selects the participating shows. Instead, a lottery determines which of nearly 400 applicants win production slots in the festival.
Recent press releases
All press releases are in PDF format.
Download the Minnesota Fringe logo in a multitude of formats and colors.
Collections from past festivals are available for download. Thousands more available on request.