2013 press kitAll the basic information for the 2013 Minnesota Fringe Festival in one handy PDF.
press accreditation application and return it to email@example.com to be considered for press access.
2013 press FAQThis as a reference guide for fact checks about the Minnesota Fringe Festival. Last updated May 23, 2013.
- Name: Minnesota Fringe Festival (first reference), Minnesota Fringe or Fringe
- Dates: Thursday, August 1 through Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Shows: 176 different productions
- Running time: All shows are no more than 60 minutes
- 2013 is the 20th anniversary
- Web site: fringefestival.org
- Location: 16 stages in Minneapolis
- Tickets: $12 plus $4 admission button; kids’ tickets (12 and under) are $5 and don’t require a button; multi-show passes available. Tickets on sale July 1 from OvationTix at (866) 811-4111 or at fringefestival.org and at the box office 30 minutes before performance.
- About us: Minnesota Fringe is an annual performing arts festival in Minneapolis-St. Paul. For eleven days, over a thousand artists present works in every discipline and genre. No one selects the participating shows. Instead, a lottery determines which of nearly 400 applicants win production slots in the festival.
Current press releasesAll press releases are in PDF format.
- Monday, June 17, 2013: Jeff D. Larson named successor to Robin Gillette
- Monday, May 20, 2013: Family Five Fifths Event
- Monday, May 6, 2013: Chris Kluwe performs in Five Fifths
- Tuesday, March 16, 2013: 2013 Venues Announced
- Monday, August 15, 2011: 48,350 tickets issued to Minnesota Fringe 2011: The 18th annual Minnesota Fringe Festival closed yesterday and preliminary numbers indicate that 48,350 tickets were distributed to the 167 shows participating in the 11-day performing arts festival.
- Wednesday, March 9, 2011: 2011 Fringe venues announced
- Monday, January 31, 2011: 2011 Fringe lottery on Feb. 7
- Friday, December 3, 2010: 2011 Fringe applications, new lottery system announced
- Monday, August 24, 2010: Minnesota Fringe benefit, Fringe Bacchanalia, Sept. 23
- Monday, August 16, 2010: Minnesota Fringe 2010 sets festival record
Download the Minnesota Fringe logo in a multitude of formats and colors.