2013 press kit
All the basic information for the 2013 Minnesota Fringe Festival in one handy PDF.
Interested in covering the Fringe? Fill out our press accreditation application
and return it to email@example.com
to be considered for press access.
2013 press FAQ
This as a reference guide for fact checks about the Minnesota Fringe Festival. Last updated May 23, 2013.
- Name: Minnesota Fringe Festival (first reference), Minnesota Fringe or Fringe
- Dates: Thursday, August 1 through Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Shows: 176 different productions
- Running time: All shows are no more than 60 minutes
- 2013 is the 20th anniversary
- Web site: fringefestival.org
- Location: 16 stages in Minneapolis
- Tickets: $12 plus $4 admission button; kids’ tickets (12 and under) are $5 and don’t require a button; multi-show passes available. Tickets on sale July 1 from OvationTix at (866) 811-4111 or at fringefestival.org and at the box office 30 minutes before performance.
- About us: Minnesota Fringe is an annual performing arts festival in Minneapolis-St. Paul. For eleven days, over a thousand artists present works in every discipline and genre. No one selects the participating shows. Instead, a lottery determines which of nearly 400 applicants win production slots in the festival.
Current press releases
All press releases are in PDF format.
- Monday, Aug 12, 2013: 2013 Final Numbers
- Wednesday, July 17, 2013: New shows added to Fringe lineup.
- Monday, June 17, 2013: Jeff D. Larson named successor to Robin Gillette
- Monday, May 20, 2013: Family Five Fifths Event
- Monday, May 6, 2013: Chris Kluwe performs in Five Fifths
- Tuesday, March 16, 2013: 2013 Venues Announced
- Monday, August 15, 2011: 48,350 tickets issued to Minnesota Fringe 2011: The 18th annual Minnesota Fringe Festival closed yesterday and preliminary numbers indicate that 48,350 tickets were distributed to the 167 shows participating in the 11-day performing arts festival.
- Wednesday, March 9, 2011: 2011 Fringe venues announced
- Monday, January 31, 2011: 2011 Fringe lottery on Feb. 7
- Friday, December 3, 2010: 2011 Fringe applications, new lottery system announced
- Monday, August 24, 2010: Minnesota Fringe benefit, Fringe Bacchanalia, Sept. 23
- Monday, August 16, 2010: Minnesota Fringe 2010 sets festival record
Download the Minnesota Fringe logo in a multitude of formats and colors.
Collections from past festivals are available for download. Thousands more available on request.