The application deadline is Friday, February 16, 2018, 5pm CST. Applying to Family Fringe is free of charge.
Family Fringe is a juried Festival made up of artists, producers, board and staff. Six productions will be chosen; each with 5 performance slots. Selected producers will receive a call the week of February 19th to confirm participation and publicly announced on the evening of the Festival lottery, February 26th at Bryant-Lake Bowl.
Family Fringe Jury Members Include:
- David Brookins - Board of Directors, Minnesota Fringe
- Peter Brosius - Artistic Director, Children’s Theatre Company
- Jay Gilman - Associate Director, Minnesota Fringe
- Allegra Lingo* - Writer, storyteller, and musician
- Michelle De Joya* - Actor, movement artist and acrobat
- Isabel Nelson* - Artistic Director, Transatlantic Love Affair
- Shayla Roland - Associate Producer, Penumbra Theatre Company